Because God . . . I Can: 12 Themes on Following Jesus by Stephen A. Gammon FREE
Aneko Press is giving away the devotional book Because God . . . I Can: 12 Themes on Following Jesus by Stephen A. Gammon FREE till 1/30.
From the Publisher:
Because God is personal and relational, He desires a personal relationship with every one of us. God invites us to come apart each day for some quiet time with Jesus. When we do this, our Lord speaks and we hear; then He hears as we share our hearts, and He changes us in His presence.
Daily quiet times with Jesus are an amazing and treasured opportunity. The life-changing principle we can apply in His presence each day is Because God . . . I Can. Because God what? Because He speaks, acts, reveals, empowers, loves – because He is with me in this moment and always, I can.
What can I be or do because of who God is and what He does? This devotional focuses on twelve foundational practices we are called and enabled to live as we walk with God. Each month a different practice is emphasized that I can live today Because God . . . Each day of the month another truth about God is highlighted regarding that theme, which leads to increasingly understand how I Can be living this practice today.
The twelve monthly themes in this yearlong devotional are Because God . . . I Can Believe, Trust, Receive, Pray, Praise, Love, Listen, Rest, Testify, Serve, Give, and Hope. Come, grow in these life practices as you follow the Lord and make it your habit to come apart for daily quiet time with Jesus.
Get your copy HERE!
This is a Freebie Roundup for Christian nonfiction during the month of December.
- A CHRISTMAS CAROL by Charles Dickens
- IS CHRISTMAS UNBELIEVABLE? by Rebecca McLaughlin
- Morning Thoughts by Octavius Winslow
- Word of Promise Audio Bible | NKJV: The Christmas Story by Thomas Nelson
- Themelios: Volume 46, No. 3, December 2021 by The Gospel Coalition
- The Bold Evangelist: The Life and Ministry of Selina Hastings, Countess of Huntingdon by Priscilla Wong
- Hebrews (Crossway Classic Commentaries | CCC) By John Owen
- A Year of Prayer: Growing Closer to God Week After Week by John MacArthur
- Christian Leaders of the Eighteenth Century (Updated, Annotated): Eleven Biographies in One Volume by J. C. Ryle
- The Dark Night of the Soul by St. John of the Cross
- Extreme Devotion: Daily Devotion by Voice of the Martyrs
- How to Reach the West Again: Six Essential Elements of a Missionary Encounter by Tim Keller
- Getty Christmas Hymnal plus 15 free MP3 songs!
- A Display of God's Glory by Mark Dever
- Polity: Biblical Arguments on How to Conduct Church Life by Mark Dever
- Eikon: A Journal for Biblical Anthropology - Fall Issue