A Year of Prayer: Growing Closer to God Week After Week by John MacArthur (Free)
Harvest House Publishers and Faithlife are giving away the book A Year of Prayer: Growing Closer to God Week After Week by John MacArthur FREE.
From the publisher:
Every Christian wants to know greater fulfillment in his or her prayer life. That’s natural—as God’s children, we should yearn to draw closer to our Father and commune more intimately with Him.
This book is filled with weekly inspiration that will greatly enrich your prayer life. You’ll find your prayers becoming more focused, more powerful, more God-centered in ways that are truly life-changing.
This collection is comprised of prayers lifted up to God by John MacArthur on the Lord’s Day. They speak of God’s majesty and His wonderful love and care, and make transparent the deepest longings of the human heart. Through these prayers you’ll find yourself lifted up...in true worship, praise, and thanksgiving.
“We need to pray more; we need to give more careful thought to the content of our prayers; and we need to spend more time preparing our hearts and our tongues for prayer. It is with that in mind that I offer this book.”
Get your copy HERE!
This is a Freebie Roundup for Christian nonfiction during the month of December.
- Hebrews (Crossway Classic Commentaries | CCC) By John Owen
- Untangling Emotions by J. Alasdair Groves and Winston T. Smith
- The Practice of the Presence of God the Best Rule of a Holy Life by Brother Lawrence
- Extreme Devotion: Daily Devotion by Voice of the Martyrs
- How to Reach the West Again: Six Essential Elements of a Missionary Encounter by Tim Keller
- The Hidden Life of Prayer by David McIntyre
- Getty Christmas Hymnal plus 15 free MP3 songs!
- Bearing Fruit: Devotional Stories About Godliness by Diana Kleyn
- A Display of God's Glory by Mark Dever
- Polity: Biblical Arguments on How to Conduct Church Life by Mark Dever
- Eikon: A Journal for Biblical Anthropology - Fall Issue