A Display of God's Glory by Mark Dever (Free)
9Marks is giving away the book A Display of God's Glory by Mark Dever FREE.
From the publisher:
A short, clear and helpful book on church structure covering elders, deacons, congregationalism and membership. Mark Dever unfolds the biblical blueprint to find a leadership structure that blesses churches with peace, but doesn't buckle under the pressures of corporate life.
"[This book] provides clear and Biblical answers to the many questions pastors and laymen alike have about these important issues. I wish it had been available to me in the early years of my pastoral ministry."
— Don Whitney, Professor of Biblical Spirituality, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
Get your copy here!
This is a Freebie Roundup for Christian nonfiction during the month of November.
- Untangling Emotions by J. Alasdair Groves and Winston T. Smith
- The Practice of the Presence of God the Best Rule of a Holy Life by Brother Lawrence
- How to Reach the West Again: Six Essential Elements of a Missionary Encounter by Tim Keller
- The Hidden Life of Prayer by David McIntyre
- Getty Christmas Hymnal plus 15 free MP3 songs!
- Bearing Fruit: Devotional Stories About Godliness by Diana Kleyn
- Scripture and Truth edited by D. A. Carson and John D. Woodbridge
- The Psalter Reclaimed: Praying and Praising with the Psalms by Gordon Wenham
- Sound Doctrine: The Foundation for Faithful Ministry - 9Marks Journal
- Polity: Biblical Arguments on How to Conduct Church Life by Mark Dever
- Eikon: A Journal for Biblical Anthropology - Fall Issue
- All Things New: Essays on Christianity, Culture & the Arts by Jeremy Johnston
- Making Sense of the Trinity: Three Crucial Questions by Millard J. Erickson
- Reformers and Puritans as Spiritual Mentors: Hope is Kindled By Michael Haykin
- What Every Christian Needs to Know about Social Justice by Jeffrey D. Johnson
- Luke 1-12 For You by Mike McKinley
- The American Puritans by Dustin Benge and Nate Pickowicz
- Mark: Storyteller, Interpreter, Evangelist by Francis J. Moloney
Post a Comment