How to Reach the West Again: Six Essential Elements of a Missionary Encounter by Tim Keller (Free)
By signing up on their website you can get How to Reach the West Again: Six Essential Elements of a Missionary Encounter by Tim Keller for Free!
From the Publisher:
Christianity is declining in the West. Churches in the United States, Canada, Australia, and Europe are closing their doors at an accelerating rate.
How will the church respond? In this short but sweeping manifesto, New York Times bestselling author and pastor Timothy Keller argues that this decline should prompt us to rethink evangelism from the ground up. Using the early church as our guide, churches and individual Christians must examine ourselves, our culture, and Scripture to work toward a new missionary encounter with Western culture that will make the gospel both attractive and credible to a new generation.
Get your copy HERE!
This is a Freebie Roundup for Christian nonfiction during the month of November.
- Untangling Emotions by J. Alasdair Groves and Winston T. Smith
- The Practice of the Presence of God the Best Rule of a Holy Life by Brother Lawrence
- The Hidden Life of Prayer by David McIntyre
- Getty Christmas Hymnal plus 15 free MP3 songs!
- Bearing Fruit: Devotional Stories About Godliness by Diana Kleyn
- Scripture and Truth edited by D. A. Carson and John D. Woodbridge
- The Psalter Reclaimed: Praying and Praising with the Psalms by Gordon Wenham
- Sound Doctrine: The Foundation for Faithful Ministry - 9Marks Journal
- Eikon: A Journal for Biblical Anthropology - Fall Issue
- All Things New: Essays on Christianity, Culture & the Arts by Jeremy Johnston
- Making Sense of the Trinity: Three Crucial Questions by Millard J. Erickson
- Reformers and Puritans as Spiritual Mentors: Hope is Kindled By Michael Haykin
- What Every Christian Needs to Know about Social Justice by Jeffrey D. Johnson
- Luke 1-12 For You by Mike McKinley
- The American Puritans by Dustin Benge and Nate Pickowicz
- Mark: Storyteller, Interpreter, Evangelist by Francis J. Moloney