IS CHRISTMAS UNBELIEVABLE? by Rebecca McLaughlin (Free)
From the publisher:
Many people assume that the story of the baby in the manger at Bethlehem is just another made-up fantasy for kids. In this concise book, respected apologist Rebecca McLaughlin outlines the evidence that Jesus was a real person, explaining the reliability of the Bible’s accounts of his life and why believing in a virgin birth is not as ridiculous as it might sound.
Get your copy HERE!
This is a Freebie Roundup for Christian nonfiction during the month of December.
- A CHRISTMAS CAROL by Charles Dickens
- Word of Promise Audio Bible | NKJV: The Christmas Story by Thomas Nelson
- Themelios: Volume 46, No. 3, December 2021 by The Gospel Coalition
- The Bold Evangelist: The Life and Ministry of Selina Hastings, Countess of Huntingdon by Priscilla Wong
- Hebrews (Crossway Classic Commentaries | CCC) By John Owen
- A Year of Prayer: Growing Closer to God Week After Week by John MacArthur
- Christian Leaders of the Eighteenth Century (Updated, Annotated): Eleven Biographies in One Volume by J. C. Ryle
- The Dark Night of the Soul by St. John of the Cross
- Extreme Devotion: Daily Devotion by Voice of the Martyrs
- How to Reach the West Again: Six Essential Elements of a Missionary Encounter by Tim Keller
- Getty Christmas Hymnal plus 15 free MP3 songs!
- A Display of God's Glory by Mark Dever
- Polity: Biblical Arguments on How to Conduct Church Life by Mark Dever
- Eikon: A Journal for Biblical Anthropology - Fall Issue