Eikon: A Journal for Biblical Anthropology - Fall Issue (Free)
CBMW came out with a new journal Eikon: A Journal for Biblical Anthropology. Get your Fall Issue for FREE!
What it is about.
We are excited to announce the relaunch of our journal under a new masthead, Eikon: A Journal for Biblical Anthropology.
Eikon is a semi-annual journal dedicated to facilitating a scholarly and thoughtful conversation aimed at academicians, pastors, and laymen alike on issues ranging from gender, sexuality, marriage, singleness, personhood, family, and the many intersections that exist between these topics and biblical studies, church history, and systematic and practical theology.
Get your copy HERE!
This is a Freebie Roundup for Christian nonfiction during the month of November.
- Untangling Emotions by J. Alasdair Groves and Winston T. Smith
- The Practice of the Presence of God the Best Rule of a Holy Life by Brother Lawrence
- The Hidden Life of Prayer by David McIntyre
- Getty Christmas Hymnal plus 15 free MP3 songs!
- Bearing Fruit: Devotional Stories About Godliness by Diana Kleyn
- Scripture and Truth edited by D. A. Carson and John D. Woodbridge
- The Psalter Reclaimed: Praying and Praising with the Psalms by Gordon Wenham
- Sound Doctrine: The Foundation for Faithful Ministry - 9Marks Journal
- All Things New: Essays on Christianity, Culture & the Arts by Jeremy Johnston
- Making Sense of the Trinity: Three Crucial Questions by Millard J. Erickson
- Reformers and Puritans as Spiritual Mentors: Hope is Kindled By Michael Haykin
- What Every Christian Needs to Know about Social Justice by Jeffrey D. Johnson
- Luke 1-12 For You by Mike McKinley
- The American Puritans by Dustin Benge and Nate Pickowicz
- Mark: Storyteller, Interpreter, Evangelist by Francis J. Moloney
Post a Comment