Untangling Emotions by J. Alasdair Groves and Winston T. Smith (Free)
One Audio is giving away the audiobook Untangling Emotions by J. Alasdair Groves and Winston T. Smith Free for a limited time.
From the publisher:
Winner of the ECPA Christian Living Book of the Year Award!
Our emotions are complex. Some of us seem able to ignore our feelings, while others feel controlled by them. But most of us would admit that we don’t always know what to do with how we feel.
The Bible teaches us that our emotions are an indispensable part of what makes us human―and play a crucial role in our relationships with God and others. Exploring how God designed emotions for our good, this book shows us how to properly engage with our emotions―even the more difficult ones like fear, anger, shame, guilt, and sorrow―so we can better understand what they reveal about our hearts and handle them wisely in everyday moments.
Get your copy HERE!
Other Free Books
- The Hidden Life of Prayer by David McIntyre
- Bearing Fruit: Devotional Stories About Godliness by Diana Kleyn
- Scripture and Truth edited by D. A. Carson and John D. Woodbridge
- The Psalter Reclaimed: Praying and Praising with the Psalms by Gordon Wenham
- All Things New: Essays on Christianity, Culture & the Arts by Jeremy Johnston
- Making Sense of the Trinity: Three Crucial Questions by Millard J. Erickson
- Reformers and Puritans as Spiritual Mentors: Hope is Kindled By Michael Haykin
- What Every Christian Needs to Know about Social Justice by Jeffrey D. Johnson
- Luke 1-12 For You by Mike McKinley
- The American Puritans by Dustin Benge and Nate Pickowicz
- Orthodoxy by G.K. Chesterton
- Mark: Storyteller, Interpreter, Evangelist by Francis J. Moloney