The Practice of the Presence of God the Best Rule of a Holy Life by Brother Lawrence (Free)
One audio is giving away free for a limited time the audiobook The Practice of the Presence of God the Best Rule of a Holy Life: The Conversations and Letters of Brother Lawrence narrated by Michael Beck.
From the publisher
A true story of Christian devotion and love, this classic shares how to find and enjoy the deep presence of God continually and profoundly. Discovering the pure joy of a life spent in communion with God, Brother Lawrence’s realization inspired his Carmelite Brothers to seek instruction from him, despite his lowly status in the monastery power structure. Students of thought and followers of Jesus will find words of comfort as they learn to be content with nothing less than knowing God and feeling His loving presence in every moment. “I am doing now what I will do for all eternity. I am blessing God, praising Him, adoring Him, and loving Him with all my heart.” This series, published by ONE audiobooks, seeks to produce Classic (Christian - for Christian titles) titles read by well known and loved (Christian - for christian titles) audiobook narrators. ONE takes great care to cast these titles with readers who will provide an unmatched listening experience for these important works. Michael Beck brings his passion to every performance and is considered to be one of the top audiobook narrators in the industry.
Get your copy HERE!
Other Free Books
- Untangling Emotions by J. Alasdair Groves and Winston T. Smith
- The Hidden Life of Prayer by David McIntyre
- Bearing Fruit: Devotional Stories About Godliness by Diana Kleyn
- Scripture and Truth edited by D. A. Carson and John D. Woodbridge
- The Psalter Reclaimed: Praying and Praising with the Psalms by Gordon Wenham
- All Things New: Essays on Christianity, Culture & the Arts by Jeremy Johnston
- Making Sense of the Trinity: Three Crucial Questions by Millard J. Erickson
- Reformers and Puritans as Spiritual Mentors: Hope is Kindled By Michael Haykin
- What Every Christian Needs to Know about Social Justice by Jeffrey D. Johnson
- Luke 1-12 For You by Mike McKinley
- The American Puritans by Dustin Benge and Nate Pickowicz
- Orthodoxy by G.K. Chesterton
- Mark: Storyteller, Interpreter, Evangelist by Francis J. Moloney