All Things New: Essays on Christianity, Culture & the Arts by Jeremy Johnston (Free)
H&E Press is giving away the book All Things New: Essays on Christianity, Culture & the Arts by Jeremy Johnston free this month.
From the Publisher:
This is a collection of essays on Christianity, culture and the arts, most of which appeared in Barnabas magazine over the past decade. The essays are split into 6 sections, focusing on art & creativity, the artist's call, literature, music, cinema and faith & culture. The idea of the essays is to engage Christians to think through how their faith impacts their interaction and involvement with arts & culture, specifically in seeing the value of the imagination, the enrichment creativity brings to all of society and the delight the arts bring to daily life.
Get your copy HERE!
Other Free Books
- The Hidden Life of Prayer by David McIntyre
- The Psalter Reclaimed: Praying and Praising with the Psalms by Gordon Wenham
- Making Sense of the Trinity: Three Crucial Questions by Millard J. Erickson
- Reformers and Puritans as Spiritual Mentors: Hope is Kindled By Michael Haykin
- What Every Christian Needs to Know about Social Justice by Jeffrey D. Johnson
- Luke 1-12 For You by Mike McKinley
- The American Puritans by Dustin Benge and Nate Pickowicz
- Orthodoxy by G.K. Chesterton