The Pastor’s Book by Kent Hughes (Free)
Crossway is giving away the book The Pastor’s Book by Kent Hughes FREE if you fill out their survey.
From the publisher:
Pastors are tasked with the incredibly demanding job of caring for the spiritual, emotional, and, at times‚ physical needs of their people. While seminary is helpful preparation for many of the challenges pastors face, there’s far more to pastoral ministry than what can be covered in the classroom. Designed as a reference guide for nearly every situation a pastor will face, this comprehensive book by seasoned pastors Kent Hughes and Doug O’Donnell is packed full of biblical wisdom and practical guidance related to the reality of pastoral ministry in the trenches. From officiating weddings to conducting funerals to visiting the sick, this book will equip pastors and church leaders with the knowledge they need to effectively minister to their flocks, both within the walls of the church and beyond.
Get your copy HERE!
A way to say thanks is to subscribe to this page.
- Story as Torah: Reading Old Testament Narrative Ethically by Gordon J. Wenham
- The John Newton Story
- Beyond the Suffering: Embracing the Legacy of African American Soul Care and Spiritual Direction by Bob Kellerman
- La predicación expositiva: Cómo predicar la Palabra de Dios hoy por David R. Helm
- The Bruised Reed by Richard Sibbs
- The Wise Woman by George MacDonald
- The Confessions of St. Augustine of Hippo
- Thundering the Word: The Awakening Ministry of George Whitefield by Kurt M. Smith
- The Philocalia of Origen
- Titus for You by Tim Chester
- The Real Scandal of the Evangelical Mind by Carl R. Trueman
- Hiding from the Kids in My Prayer Closet by Jessica Kastner
- Themelios: Volume 47, No. 1 by The Gospel Coalition