Hiding from the Kids in My Prayer Closet by Jessica Kastner (Free)
David C. Cook and FaithLife are giving away the book Hiding from the Kids in My Prayer Closet: Finding Grace and Laughter When Motherhood Gets Real by Jessica Kastner FREE!
From the publisher:
Soon after Jessica Kastner became a mother, she wondered if she was the only mom who found pretend play more boring than watching playdough harden and who dreaded yet another friend’s Instagram post of homemade deliciousness.
In Hiding from My Kids in the Prayer Closet, Kastner shares her experience as an “unmom”—a mom who loves her kids more than she loves the daily experience of mothering. She helps readers laugh at the ridiculous, delight in the unpredictable, and enjoy being the mothers God made them to be.
Get your free copy HERE on Kindle!
HERE on the Logos platform.
A way to say thanks is to share what this site with one other person.
Here is a list of freebies I found for April.
- Themelios: Volume 47, No. 1 by The Gospel Coalition
- The Dragon and the Stone by Kathryn Butler
- Brave by Faith: God-Sized Confidence in a Post-Christian World by Alistair Begg
- The Imitation of Christ by Thomas À Kempis
- La membresía de la iglesia: Cómo sabe el mundo quién representa a Jesús por Jonathan Leeman
- Dark Night of the Soul by St John of the Cross
- Aquinas at Prayer: The Bible, Mysticism and Poetry by Paul Murray
- The Possibility of Prayer: Finding Stillness with God in a Restless World by John Starke
- Pastoral Leadership: For the Care of Souls by Harold L. Senkbeil, and Lucas V. Woodford
- An All-Consuming Passion for Jesus: Appeals to the Rising Generation by John Piper
- Happily Ever After: How Easter Can Change Your Life For Good by Jonty Allcock