The Dragon and the Stone by Kathryn Butler (Free)
From the publisher:
An Adventure Novel for Middle-Grade Readers Steeped in Magic, Mystery, and Glimmers of Hope—Book 1 in the Dream Keeper Saga
Even though she’s only 12 years old, Lily McKinley already feels the weight of the world’s brokenness. She’s seen it in her mother’s exhaustion, her grandmother’s illness, and the cruelty of Adam, the bully at her school. But most tragically, she experienced it two months ago when her father died in a terrible accident.
As an artistic daydreamer, Lily has a brilliant imagination to help her cope, but that imagination often gets her into trouble. One day, it transports her to a fantasy world called the Somnium Realm, where her father’s secret history embroils her in an epic quest. With the help of a dragon guide named Cedric, Lily battles evil shrouds, harpies, and other creatures to find her way through grief, rescue the world from evil, and discover the power of redemption.
This thrilling novel by Kathryn Butler mixes fantasy with Christian themes, taking middle-grade readers on a quest through castles, forests, and caverns to help a young girl find hope and usher in restoration.
- Christian Themes: This exciting story invites readers into deep conversations about the gospel and theological issues including faith, mourning, sacrifice, salvation, and redemption
- Ideal for Middle-Grade Readers and Families: Includes kids’ favorite fantasy and adventure elements with imaginative new characters and settings they’ll love
- Book 1 in the Dream Keeper Saga by Kathryn Butler
Get the free audiobook and eBook HERE for a limited time.
Or purchase a copy for $11.49 Here!
A way to say thanks is to share what this site with one other person.
Here is a list of freebies I found for April.
- The Imitation of Christ by Thomas À Kempis
- La membresía de la iglesia: Cómo sabe el mundo quién representa a Jesús por Jonathan Leeman
- Dark Night of the Soul by St John of the Cross
- Aquinas at Prayer: The Bible, Mysticism and Poetry by Paul Murray
- The Possibility of Prayer: Finding Stillness with God in a Restless World by John Starke
- Pastoral Leadership: For the Care of Souls by Harold L. Senkbeil, and Lucas V. Woodford
- An All-Consuming Passion for Jesus: Appeals to the Rising Generation by John Piper
- Happily Ever After: How Easter Can Change Your Life For Good by Jonty Allcock