Top Ten Ways to Be a Great Leader by Hans Finzel (Free)
David C. Cook and Faith Life are giving away the book Top Ten Ways to Be a Great Leader by Hans Finzel FREE. (Offer ends 7/5).
From the publisher:
Dr. Hans Finzel knows from personal experience the key success factors in every new leader's journey. He shows readers:
- The two most important words in a leader's vocabulary
- The skills a leader needs to communicate effectively
- Why today's effective leaders lead with vulnerability
- The contrast between servant leadership and slave leadership
- How to lead with both passion and humility
- The difference between making a mark and leaving a legacy
In this eminently practical book, new leaders in business, education, ministry, and the church will discover how to lead well and love what they do.
Get your copy free on the Logos platform HERE! or Get it free HERE on the Kindle format.
Here is the list of freebies I found for the month of June.
- Theology of Paul the Apostle by James D. G. Dunn
- Biblical Mourning: Encouragement for Those Who Lost Loved Ones by John Flavel
- Don't Loose Heart: Hope for the Discouraged Soul by Jason Meyer
- The Art of Rest: Faith to hit pause in a world that never stops by Adam Mabry
- Justification: Five Views by Paul Rhodes Eddy
- Viewing Sickness Biblically: How to Make Sense of Seemingly Senseless Sickness by Joseph Whiting
- Why I Love the Apostle Paul 30 Reasons by John Piper
- The Crook in the Lot: God's Sovereignty in Afflictions: In Modern English by Thomas Boston
- Jesus the Gentile Mission by Michael F. Bird
- Sermons 51–94 on the New Testament by St. Augustine
- Going Places with God: A Devotional Journey Through the Lands of the Bible by Wayne Stiles
- Pursuing Revival While Avoiding Revivalism by 9Marks
- La sana doctrina: Cómo crece una iglesia en el amor y en la santidad de Dios by Robert Jamieson
Post a Comment