Why I Love the Apostle Paul 30 Reasons by John Piper (Free)
One audio is giving away access to the audiobook Why I Love the Apostle Paul 30 Reasons by John Piper for free. Narrated by Michael Beck.
From the publisher:
“Besides Jesus, no one has kept me from despair, or taken me deeper into the mysteries of the gospel, than the apostle Paul”? John Piper
No one has had a greater impact on the world for eternal good than the apostle Paul, except Jesus himself. For John Piper, this impact is very personal. He does not just admire and trust Paul. He loves him. Piper gives us thirty glimpses into why his heart and mind respond this way. Can a Christian-killer really endure 195 lashes from a heart of love? Can a mystic who thinks he was caught up into heaven be a model of lucid rationality? Can an ethnocentric Jew write the most beautiful call to reconciliation? Can a person who lives with the unceasing anguish of empathy be always rejoicing? Can a man’s description of the horrors of human sin be exceeded by his delight in human splendor? Can a man with a backbone of steel be as tender as a nursing mother? If we know this man, if we see what Piper sees, we too will love him. Paul’s testimony is a matter of life and death. Piper invites you into his relationship with Paul in the hope that you will know life, forever.
Get access to a free copy HERE! Or buy a copy HERE.
Other Free Books in June
- Theology of Paul the Apostle by James D. G. Dunn
- Biblical Mourning: Encouragement for Those Who Lost Loved Ones by John Flavel
- Don't Loose Heart: Hope for the Discouraged Soul by Jason Meyer
- The Art of Rest: Faith to hit pause in a world that never stops by Adam Mabry
- Justification: Five Views by Paul Rhodes Eddy
- Viewing Sickness Biblically: How to Make Sense of Seemingly Senseless Sickness by Joseph Whiting
- Jesus the Gentile Mission by Michael F. Bird
- Sermons 51–94 on the New Testament by St. Augustine
- Going Places with God: A Devotional Journey Through the Lands of the Bible by Wayne Stiles
- Pursuing Revival While Avoiding Revivalism by 9Marks
- La sana doctrina: Cómo crece una iglesia en el amor y en la santidad de Dios by Robert Jamieson
Post a Comment