Don't Loose Heart: Hope for the Discouraged Soul by Jason Meyer (Free)
Christianaudio.com is giving away the audiobook Don't Loose Heart: Hope for the Discouraged Soul by Jason Meyer free this month. Narrated by Adam Verner.
From the publisher:
A fallen world is full of reasons to lose heart. From the large-scale tragedies of war, famine, and natural disasters, to the more personal tragedies of broken relationships and broken dreams, it can be difficult to avoid discouragement-even for the believer. And yet, Scripture calls us to a life of hope, based not on wishful thinking or avoiding our problems but based on who God is, what he has done, and what he is still doing. In this short, giftable book, pastor Jason Meyer shows you that though the reasons for discouragement seem strong, the reasons we have to take heart and hold on to hope are stronger yet. Through biblical truth and personal stories, Meyer encourages the weary and anxious believer by shining light on the nature of reality, the nature of God, and the intersection of the two in our daily, rubber-meets-the-road lives. The result is a book that lifts our spirits in a world that too often seeks to drag us down.
Other Free Books in June
- The Art of Rest: Faith to hit pause in a world that never stops by Adam Mabry
- Justification: Five Views by Paul Rhodes Eddy
- Viewing Sickness Biblically: How to Make Sense of Seemingly Senseless Sickness by Joseph Whiting
- Jesus the Gentile Mission by Michael F. Bird
- Sermons 51–94 on the New Testament by St. Augustine
- Going Places with God: A Devotional Journey Through the Lands of the Bible by Wayne Stiles
- La sana doctrina: Cómo crece una iglesia en el amor y en la santidad de Dios by Robert Jamieson