Reclaiming Sanity: Hope and Healing for Trauma, Stress, and Overwhelming Life Events by Laurel Shaler (Free)
David C. Cook and Faithlife are giving away the book Reclaiming Sanity: Hope and Healing for Trauma, Stress, and Overwhelming Life Events by Laurel Shaler Free (offer ends 5/23).
From the publisher:
"Laurel Shaler speaks with the authority of a professional counselor and the kindness of a caring friend." -Holley Gerth, bestselling author
Your suffering is real, but you are not going crazy.
With a girlfriend's companionship and a professional counselor's expertise, Dr. Laurel Shaler walks readers through personal stories and biblical insights that shed light on daily and traumatic stress. In Reclaiming Sanity, she shows
- How to find freedom from the past
- Five myths about anger and how to overcome them
- The antidote for nagging worry and sleepless nights
- Ways to rebuild trust in others
- How Christ gives true strength
Offering effective action steps toward reclaiming sanity, Dr. Shaler guides readers through the healing process, whether they are dealing with a one-time traumatic event or years of hidden pain. You don't have to do this alone. Hope starts here.
A way to say thanks is to subscribe to this page.
- Beyond the Suffering: Embracing the Legacy of African American Soul Care and Spiritual Direction by Bob Kellerman
- La predicación expositiva: Cómo predicar la Palabra de Dios hoy por David R. Helm
- The Bruised Reed by Richard Sibbs
- The Wise Woman by George MacDonald
- The Confessions of St. Augustine of Hippo
- Thundering the Word: The Awakening Ministry of George Whitefield by Kurt M. Smith
- The Philocalia of Origen
- Titus for You by Tim Chester
- The Real Scandal of the Evangelical Mind by Carl R. Trueman
- Hiding from the Kids in My Prayer Closet by Jessica Kastner
- Themelios: Volume 47, No. 1 by The Gospel Coalition