Wait and See: Finding Peace in God's Pauses and Plans by Wendy Pope (Free)
David C. Cook is giving away the book Wait and See: Finding Peace in God's Pauses and Plans
by Wendy Pope for FREE.
From the publisher:
When waiting on God stretches for months or years, we might begin to doubt His promises. Did I hear You correctly, God? Do You see what I’m going through? Why does this have to be so hard?
In Wait and See, Wendy Pope draws on the life of King David to help us
- focus on the Person of our faith rather than the object of our wait;
- prepare for the future by participating in God’s work in the present;
- view God’s pauses as opportunities to know Him better;
- gain confidence in God’s plans, even during uncertain times; and
- step out of the security of the known to find peace in the unknown.
How can we take every opportunity to focus on God and His beautiful future? This hands-on guidebook will show you how to transform a difficult season of waiting into a sweet season with God.
Check out the other free resources this month.
- Recovering the Unity of the Bible by Walter Kaiser Jr.
- All That Is In God by James Dolezal
- Defending Jesus' Crucifixion against Islamic Revision By David Herbert
- The Steps of Humility and Pride by Bernard Clairvaux
- Humility by Andrew Murray
- Colossians & Philemon For You by Mark Meynell
- Cultivating the Fruit of the Spirit: Growing in Christlikeness by Christopher J. H. Wright