All That Is In God by James Dolezal (Free)
Reformation Heritage Books is giving away this month the book All That Is In God: Evangelical Theology and the Challenge of Classical Theism by James Dolezal for Free.
From the publisher
Unknown to many, increasing numbers of conservative evangelicals are denying basic tenets of classical Christian teaching about God, with departures occurring even among those of the Calvinistic persuasion. James E. Dolezal’s All That Is in God provides an exposition of the historic Christian position while engaging with these contemporary deviations. His convincing critique of the newer position he styles “theistic mutualism” is philosophically robust, systematically nuanced, and biblically-based. It demonstrates the need to maintain the traditional viewpoint, particularly on divine simplicity, and spotlights the unfortunate implications for other important Christian doctrines—such as divine eternality and the Trinity—if it were to be abandoned. Arguing carefully and cogently that “all that is in God is God Himself,” the work is sure to stimulate debate on the issue in years to come.
Get your copy HERE!
Check out the other free resources this month.
- Recovering the Unity of the Bible by Walter Kaiser Jr.
- Defending Jesus' Crucifixion against Islamic Revision By David Herbert
- The Steps of Humility and Pride by Bernard Clairvaux
- Colossians & Philemon For You by Mark Meynell
- Cultivating the Fruit of the Spirit: Growing in Christlikeness by Christopher J. H. Wright