Humility By Andrew Murray (Free Audiobook)
One Audiobooks is giving away this month Humility by Andrew Murray: The Beauty of Holiness Narrated by Simon Bubb.
From the publisher:
“Humility is perfect quietness of heart. It is to expect nothing, to wonder at nothing that is done to me, to feel nothing done against me. It is to be at rest when nobody praises me, and when I am blamed or despised. It is to have a blessed home in the Lord, where I can go in and shut the door, and kneel to my Father in secret, and am at peace as in a deep sea of calmness, when all around and above is trouble.” Andrew Murray, Humility
Get your copy HERE!
Check out the other free resources this month.
- Recovering the Unity of the Bible by Walter Kaiser Jr.
- All That Is In God by James Dolezal
- Defending Jesus' Crucifixion against Islamic Revision By David Herbert
- The Steps of Humility and Pride by Bernard Clairvaux
- Colossians & Philemon For You by Mark Meynell
- Cultivating the Fruit of the Spirit: Growing in Christlikeness by Christopher J. H. Wright