A Place to Belong: Learning to Love the Local Church by Megan Hill (Free)
Crossway is giving away the book A Place to Belong: Learning to Love the Local Church by Megan Hill Free!
From the publisher:
Christians know church is important, but sometimes it doesn't seem worth it. An eclectic assortment of people with differing personalities, political views, and parenting styles can make for awkward interactions and difficult connections. What’s the point of putting in the tough work to build relationships? But the Bible says God’s people ought to be bound together. It uses words like beloved, brothers and sisters, saints, and fellow laborers to describe their mutual relationship in the church. In this book, Megan Hill answers a common question of churchgoers: What’s so great about the church? With rich theology, practical direction, and study questions for group use, Hill encourages and equips both first-time visitors and regular members to delight in being a part of the local church—no matter how messy and ordinary it seems today. It is only when God’s people begin to see one another as the Lord sees them that they will truly find a place to belong.
Get your free copy by filling out a brief survey HERE!
Or you can buy a copy for $13.10 on Kindle HERE!
A way to say thanks is to share what this site with one other person.
Get this also free this month!
- Expressive Individualism in the Church: 9Marks eJournal
- La evangelización: Cómo toda la iglesia habla de Jesús por J. Mack Stiles
- Following Jesus, the Servant King: A Biblical Theology of Covenantal Discipleship By Jonathan Lunde
- Absolute Surrender: The Blessedness of Forsaking All and Following Christ By Andrew Murray
- Walk With God: An Exposition of Luke's Gospel by R.C. Sproul
- Luke 12-24 For You: For reading, for feeding, for leading by Mike McKinley
- Short Prayers to Change Your Life by Pat Judd