The Possibilities of Prayer by E. M. Bounds FREE
Faithlife and OneAudio are giving away the audiobook The Possibilities of Prayer by E. M. Bounds free this month. Narrated by Tim Dixon.
From the publisher:
E.M. Bounds encourages Christians to pray big and to pray often. Focusing on the unlimited power that comes from prayer, Bounds emphasizes the importance of continuous and sincere prayer and implores Christians to not be afraid to ask God for anything. In The Possibilities of Prayer, he provides guidelines for cultivating a healthy and effective prayer life. Walking through God’s promises, God’s care, and His interest in even the smallest aspects of life, Bounds argues for detailed and specific prayers. This book demands faith in God’s promises and in the power of simply asking a powerful God to intervene. This series, published by ONE audiobooks, seeks to produce Classic Christian titles read by well known and loved audiobook narrators. ONE takes great care to cast these titles with readers who will provide an unmatched listening experience for these important works. Tim Dixon brings his passion to every performance and is considered to be one of the top audiobook narrators in the industry.
Get your audiobook copy HERE!
Other Free Books this Month
- In the Presence of My Enemies: Psalms 25–37 by Dale Ralph Davis
- No Reason to Hide: Standing for Christ in a Collapsing Culture by Erwin W. Lutzer
- The Freedom of Self-Forgetfulness: The Path to True Christian Joy by Tim Keller
- Effective Voice Leadership: A Matter of the Heart vol. 2 by Tyndale House
- The Death of Ivan ILyich by Leo Tolstoy
- ¿Son pocos los que se salvan? B. B. Warfield