The Secular Creed: Engaging Five Contemporary Claims by Rebecca McLaughlin (Free)
The Gospel Coalition is giving away the book The Secular Creed: Engaging Five Contemporary Claims by Rebecca McLaughlin FREE.
From the publisher:
In this house we believe that: Black Lives Matter Love Is Love Gay Rights Are Civil Rights Women’s Rights Are Human Rights Transgender Women Are Women You may have seen signs with some of these messages in your neighborhood. They offer us an all-or-nothing package deal—in short, a secular creed. In this provocative book, Rebecca McLaughlin helps us disentangle the beliefs Christians gladly affirm from those they cannot embrace, and invites us to talk with our neighbors about the things that matter most. Far from opposing love across difference, McLaughlin argues, Christianity is the original source and firmest foundation for true diversity, equality, and life-transforming love.
Get your free copy by signing up HERE!
or buy a copy HERE.
Here is the list of freebies I found for the month of June.
- Truth on Fire: Gazing at God Until Your Heart Sings by Adam Ramsey
- Karl Barth’s Church Dogmatics: An Introduction and Reader by R. Michael Allen
- Theology of Paul the Apostle by James D. G. Dunn
- Biblical Mourning: Encouragement for Those Who Lost Loved Ones by John Flavel
- Don't Loose Heart: Hope for the Discouraged Soul by Jason Meyer
- The Art of Rest: Faith to hit pause in a world that never stops by Adam Mabry
- Justification: Five Views by Paul Rhodes Eddy
- Viewing Sickness Biblically: How to Make Sense of Seemingly Senseless Sickness by Joseph Whiting
- Why I Love the Apostle Paul 30 Reasons by John Piper
- The Crook in the Lot: God's Sovereignty in Afflictions: In Modern English by Thomas Boston
- Top Ten Ways to Be a Great Leader by Hans Finzel
- Jesus the Gentile Mission by Michael F. Bird
- Sermons 51–94 on the New Testament by St. Augustine
- Going Places with God: A Devotional Journey Through the Lands of the Bible by Wayne Stiles
- Pursuing Revival While Avoiding Revivalism by 9Marks
- La sana doctrina: Cómo crece una iglesia en el amor y en la santidad de Dios by Robert Jamieson