Lewis on the Christian Life: Becoming Truly Human in the Presence of God by Joe Rigney (Free)
Crossway is giving away the book Lewis on the Christian Life: Becoming Truly Human in the Presence of God by Joe Rigney FREE.
From the publisher:
C. S. Lewis excelled at plumbing the depths of the human heart, both the good and the bad, the beautiful and the corrupt. From science fiction and fantasy to essays, letters, and works of apologetics, Lewis has offered a wealth of insight into how to live the Christian life.
In this book, Rigney explores the center of Lewis’s vision for the Christian life—the personal encounter between the human self and the living God. In prayer, in the church, in the imagination, in our natural loves, in our pleasures and our sorrows, God brings us into his presence so that we can become fully human: alive, free, and whole, transformed into the image of Jesus Christ.
Get your free copy HERE!
Or buy it for $15.99 at Amazon HERE.
A way to say thanks is to subscribe to this page.
- The Pastor’s Book by Kent Hughes
- Story as Torah: Reading Old Testament Narrative Ethically by Gordon J. Wenham
- The John Newton Story
- Beyond the Suffering: Embracing the Legacy of African American Soul Care and Spiritual Direction by Bob Kellerman
- La predicación expositiva: Cómo predicar la Palabra de Dios hoy por David R. Helm
- The Bruised Reed by Richard Sibbs
- The Wise Woman by George MacDonald
- The Confessions of St. Augustine of Hippo
- Thundering the Word: The Awakening Ministry of George Whitefield by Kurt M. Smith
- The Philocalia of Origen
- Titus for You by Tim Chester
- The Real Scandal of the Evangelical Mind by Carl R. Trueman
- Hiding from the Kids in My Prayer Closet by Jessica Kastner
- Themelios: Volume 47, No. 1 by The Gospel Coalition