Reforming Marriage by Douglas Wilson (Free - ends 11/14)
For a limited time, you can get the book Reforming Marriage by Douglas Wilson FREE. I found this book to be thought-provoking, pithy, and helpful. Get your copy on the kindle while the deal lasts.
From the publisher:
How would you describe the spiritual aroma of your home? The source of this aroma is the relationship between husband and wife. Many can fake an attempt at keeping God's standards in some external way. What we cannot fake is the resulting, distinctive aroma of pleasure to God. Most marriage books address the mere externals of marriage, without seeking to understand the heart issues. Godly marriages proceed from an obedient heart, and the greatest desire of an obedient heart is the glory of God.
Get your copy HERE!
Other Free Books
- The Hidden Life of Prayer by David McIntyre
- Scripture and Truth edited by D. A. Carson and John D. Woodbridge
- The Psalter Reclaimed: Praying and Praising with the Psalms by Gordon Wenham
- All Things New: Essays on Christianity, Culture & the Arts by Jeremy Johnston
- Making Sense of the Trinity: Three Crucial Questions by Millard J. Erickson
- Reformers and Puritans as Spiritual Mentors: Hope is Kindled By Michael Haykin
- What Every Christian Needs to Know about Social Justice by Jeffrey D. Johnson
- Luke 1-12 For You by Mike McKinley
- The American Puritans by Dustin Benge and Nate Pickowicz
- Orthodoxy by G.K. Chesterton